Thursday, February 2, 2012

"BP #8 - Going Green Again"




These are the three things that i can change in my life or my habits for "Go Greener."

1. reuse paper bags.
2. save water to save money.
3. produce or buy organic food.

In my home town, South Korea, "Going Green" has been big issue. I am sure they think about "Going Green" as much as Americans do or  even more than Americans do. In case of using plastic bag and paper bag, you should bring own your bag or pay 5 to 10 cents for per bag in markets or departments.


The one thing that i did not know about "Going Green," is there are many ways to save our environment, and these are not taking hard work, such as using a water filter pitcher, recycling, and turning off the electronic.

1 comment:

  1. Hello how u doing i read ur blog and i like it but, u need to add more information okay my friend

    ReplyDelete